Who is the course suitable for?
What will you learn?
- How to use a wide range of social media platforms including Google, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube
- Establishing a sustainable presence on the social media platforms relevant to your business
- Executing a social media campaign and measure its impact
- Understanding of the various online privacy laws
- Successful social media campaign case studies
This is a stand alone course, but can also be taken alongside our Digital Marketing courses to ensure you have a full range of skills to market your business in this new technological world.
Learn how to
- Increased traffic – by posting to various sites and having your posts shared; you will be increasing the virtual and actual footfall to your business. Reports show 73% of adults use social media; clearly showing the potential is there
- Increase your brand awareness through having your posts viewed and shared
- Build an online presence for your brand; a lack of one is a common reason for why many start up SMEs fail. It is the quickest and most efficient way of increasing the geographical reach of your business
- Build a relationship with your potential customers. Through sharing posts of your business or even your journey to setting up your business and behind the scenes images; social media users will build an emotional connection to your brand and business. Customers are more likely to buy from people/brands they know, trust or have an emotional connection to
- Time and cost efficient – marketing your business through social media has minimal costs and is more time efficient than any other marketing means. With the use of smart phones and apps; you can post at any time and potential customers can view your business at any time
What topics will be covered?
- Why use Social Media?
- Explore the benefits and identify any disadvantages
- How can you make social media part of your business plan
- Create your social media marketing objectives
- Blogging and vlogging
- Instagram and Pintrest
- How to run a social media campaign
- Measure and monitor results
- Social media policy and regulations
What will you receive?
- In depth training from a Social and Digital Marketing expert
- Carefully delivered course designed to provide you with an understanding and ability to plan and manage Social Media
- Lunch and refreshments during the course
- Practical hands on experience
- Certificate of attendance (if requested)
Pre-requisites and preparing for this course
Ensure you have access to the social media sites
This course is designed to provide you with the tools you need to successfully market and grow your business using social media. As an SME, you may be hesitant at the thought of having a social media presence; but, with over 1.2 billion Facebook users, over 270 million Twitter users and over 500 million Instagram users, this is a tool that should definitely be in your toolbox to promote your business.