Who is the course suitable for?
What will you learn?
Why Social Media?
- Helps your business to remain competitive
- Cost effective – cheaper than TV or paper marketing
- Understanding how to utilise the tools for yourself saves the cost of hiring a marketing professional
- Builds trust in your customers – more likely to visit your website if you appear on a search engine
Learn how to:
What topics will be covered?
- Importance of Internet Marketing
- How the search engine works?
- Understanding SERP
- Google Algorithm updates
- Website Audits
- Google search console
- Keywords, Research and Analysis
- On-Page Optimisation (Onsite)
- Off Page Optimisation
- Website Analytics
What will you receive?
- In depth training from a Social and Digital Marketing expert
- Carefully delivered course designed to provide you with an understanding and ability to plan and manage your Digital Marketing strategy
- Lunch and refreshments during the course
- Practical hands on experience
- Certificate of attendance (if requested)
Pre-requisites and preparing for this course
In today’s technology driven world, having an online presence is a requirement to ensure the success of your SME. To exist, grow and succeed as a business, you need people to know about you.
Many businesses will have a website, and these are relatively straightforward to create and maintain. The key to success lies in digitally marketing your website to optimise search engine hits allowing customers to interact with you easily.