Who is the course suitable for?
Anyone wanting to make a human impact. This Design Thinking training course is for professionals, in house teams or businesses wanting to gain new skills in faster problem solving by working smarter not harder.
What will you learn?
Learn how to problem solve faster and find solutions to better understand human problems in order to make a positive impact in the workplace and for your customers.
What topics will be covered?
- How to apply an ideation method that ensures you know how to utilise a wide range of lateral thinking techniques and insight into the development of any concept
- How to apply a customer-centric approach to best satisfy the needs of the customer
- Outline how the adaptation of the design thinking method can produce results that create, deliver and capture sustainable and distinguished value and help establish a competitive advantage
- Outline true innovation and its numerous foundations
- Apply An optimised base approach to refine and streamline concepts into offerings that are original, innovative, feasible, and profitable
- Define a test-and-learn model to implementation of ideas
- Set the foundation for a business model that addresses the market environment in an effective manner and efficiently transitions from idea to revenue capture
- Present ideas and findings in a clear, concise, and convincing manner
What will you receive?
Pre-requisites and preparing for this course
The desire to make a human impact
What is Design thinking?
Design thinking is a method of creative problem solving, that encourages businesses to focus on ‘people’, which could either be staff within an organisation or the consumer. Working smarter not harder provides better quality services or products as well as internal operations.
When coming up with a solution for a business need one question that should always be asked is “What is the human need behind this solution”
By utilising design thinking you’re collating what’s required from a human point of view with what is technologically feasible and economically viable.