Who is the course suitable for?
Anyone wanting to make a human impact. This Design Thinking (Bundle) is for professionals, in house teams or businesses wanting to gain new skills in faster problem solving by working smarter not harder.
What will you learn?
Learn how to problem solve faster and find solutions to better understand human problems in order to make a positive impact in the workplace and for your customers.
What topics will be covered?
Introduction to Design Thinking
- What is design thinking?
- Design thinking concept and processes
- Different types of innovation
- Where do bold and innovative ideas come from
- Making an impact solving human problems?
- Applying design thinking to problem solving
- Why prototypes are important
Design Thinking in Business
- How to apply an ideation method that ensures you know how to utilise a wide range of lateral thinking techniques and insight into the development of any concept
- How to apply a customer-centric approach to best satisfy the needs of the customer
- Outline how the adaptation of the design thinking method can produce results that create, deliver and capture sustainable and distinguished value and help establish a competitive advantage
- Outline true innovation and its numerous foundations
- Apply An optimised base approach to refine and streamline concepts into offerings that are original, innovative, feasible, and profitable
- Define a test-and-learn model to implementation of ideas
- Set the foundation for a business model that addresses the market environment in an effective manner and efficiently transitions from idea to revenue capture
- Present ideas and findings in a clear, concise, and convincing manner
What will you receive?
- In depth training from experienced and successful Business leaders
- Carefully delivered course designed to provide you with an in depth understanding of design thinking
- Lunch and refreshments during the course
- Certificate of attendance (if requested)
Pre-requisites and preparing for this course
The desire to make a human impact
Make a human impact with our Design Thinking (Bundle).
Included in this course:
- Introduction to Design Thinking
- Design Thinking in Business
What is Design thinking?
It’s more of a state of mind and something that can be applied to any business industry or most importantly, human problems that need solving. Design thinking is a skill not just for design teams, but all professionals needing to find solutions to problems easier and faster to make the way they work much better.